Instant Golf Improvement Half-Day Golf Schools are 3 half-days of no frills group golf instruction with no more than 4 golfers within each program. Keeping budget in mind and improvement the priority, you’ll spend 3-hours each day with your certified instructor covering the following skills:
- First Day – Full Swing Basics
- Second Day – Distance and Accuracy
- Third Day – Putting and Short Game
Each day you’ll learn how to practice better so you can efficiently go about your improvement when you return home. It’s golf instruction that is practical, affordable, and obtains instant results.
Your 3-Day ½-Day Orlando Golf Schools program includes:
- 3-hours of practice range instruction
- Lunch at the Sundance Tavern at MetroWest Golf Club (alcohol not included)
- 18-Holes of Golf at MetroWest Golf Club each Day. Or, pick an upgrade to play other golf courses within the area (coming Fall of 2022)
- Golf School Goodie Bag
Are there Other Golf Courses I Can Play?
Unlike other Golf Schools in Florida, you can upgrade your golf course each day. Upgrade options can vary by season or by the day, based upon tee time availability of our golf course partners. You and your golfing buddies get to choose where you want to play before your arrive.
When are ½-Day Golf Schools Scheduled?
During our high season (January-May), we schedule Half-Day Golf Schools Mondays through Wednesdays and Fridays through Sundays. It takes a minimum of 2 golfers to conduct a program.
Off-season (June-December), we schedule Half-Day Golf Schools once a month. Or, on demand when you book a Half-Day Golf School with 3 or more golfers.