Half-Day Golf Schools
Now there is an alternative to our popular Full-Day 1-to-1 Florida Golf Schools, Half-Day Golf Schools! The best and most affordable Golf Schools in Orlando available.
What are Half-Day Golf Schools?
This is a 3-day, no frills group golf school with no more than 4 golfers within each program. Keeping budget in mind and improvement the priority, you’ll spend 3-hours each day with your certified instructor covering the following skills:
- First Day – Full Swing Basics
- Second Day – Distance and Accuracy
- Third Day – Putting and Short Game
Each day you’ll learn how to practice better so you can efficiently go about your improvement when you return home. It’s golf instruction that is practical, affordable, and obtains instant results.
Your 3-Day ½-Day Orlando Golf Schools program includes:
- 3-hours of practice range instruction
- Lunch at the Falcon’s Nest Grille (alcohol not included)
- 18-Holes of Golf at Falcon’s Fire Golf Club each Day. Or, pick an upgrade to play other golf courses within the Falcon’s Fire Golf Course Family
- Golf School Goodie Bag
Are there Other Golf Courses I Can Play?
Unlike other Golf Schools in Florida, you can upgrade your golf course each day. Upgrade options can vary by season or by the day, based upon tee time availability of our golf course partners. You and your golfing buddies get to choose where you want to play before your arrive.
When are ½-Day Golf Schools Scheduled?
During our high season (January-May), we schedule Half-Day Golf Schools every Monday through Wednesday and every Friday through Saturday. It takes a minimum of 2 golfers to conduct a program.
Off-season (June-December), we schedule Half-Day Golf Schools every other weekend. Or, on demand when you book a Half-Day Golf School with 3 or more golfers.
How Much Does a Half-Day Golf School Cost?
- In Season (January-May) rates are $999 for 3-Days with Golf at Falcon’s Fire each day
- Out of Season (June-December) rates are $749 for 3-Days with Golf at Falcon’s Fire each day
- Upgrade the golf courses you play (available February 2022):
- Silver Package – In-Season add $200 per person; Out of Season Add $125 per person
- Gold Package – In Season add $300 per person; Out of Season add $175 per person
- Ala Carte items are available for an additional cost. Choose from:
- On-Course Instruction (rates vary per day/season)
- Club Fitting ($100 for Driver only; $200 for full-bag fitting)
- Golf Skills Assessment (rates vary per day/season)
- Add a Round of Golf before or after your program (rates vary per day/time/season)
- Add accommodations (rates vary based upon property, room type and season)
Half-Day Golf School Schedule
January 3-5, 2022 December 17-19, 2021
January 10-12, 2022 January 7-9, 2022
January 21-23, 2022 January 14-16, 2022
January 21-23, 2022
January 28-30, 2022
Spring 2022 Dates Will be made available December 10, 2021