If you’re Junior Golfer is wanting to play better golf or has committed to play tournament of school sanctioned golf, you need to consider our Junior Golf Performance Training Summer Golf Camps.
Instant Golf Improvement Half-Day Golf Schools are 3 half-days of no frills group golf instruction with no more than 4 golfers within each program. Keeping budget in mind and improvement the priority, you’ll spend 3-hours each day with your certified instructor and get to play 18-holes of golf on your own in the afternoon.
One Hour Hourly Lesson
I guarantee you will have fun, learn a lot, and realize improvement to your golf game during your Golf Lessons with John Hughes Golf, or your money back.
A typical Hourly Golf Lesson includes:
- Use of Video Analysis Software and Take-Home Videos/Video Lessons for reference and your confirmation;
- Drills and Exercises that specifically address your individual needs;
- One Free email, text, and/or telephone follow-up after your lesson so you can get your questions answered
Want to improve your golf skills without hoping on a plane to Orlando or McLemore? Want to experience the most convenient and efficient way to continually improve your golf skills? Why not purchase an Online Golf Lesson or a Virtual Golf Coaching Subscription? Choose from 4 options that will elevate and improve your golf skills. And fit your budget.
Learn what You need to Improve with a Golf Skills Evaluation
Golf Skills Evaluations are the simplest and easiest way to narrow down what is most important to improve to immediately improve your scores. A Full Swing Evaluation using FlightScope shows you what areas of your ball striking game you can improve the most, and the fastest. After the 20-minute evaluation you’ll get to play 18-holes of golf on one of Orlando’s Best Golf Courses, Falcon’s Fire Golf Club.
For more information about the Program, CLICK HERE
Looking for an Orlando Beginner Golf Clinic?
Play Golf Now Beginner Golf Clinics focus on the items any Beginner Golfer needs to immediately feel confident while inspiring you to play golf more often. Not your ordinary Orlando Beginner Golf Clinic, Play Golf Now Beginner Golf Clinics teach you the basic skills required to succeed as a Beginner Golfer:
– Putting – Basic Stroke Fundamentals – You’ll learn to control the distance and direction of each putt, as well as read a green
– Chipping – The “Go-To” Shot – You’ll learn to hit from from around the green and from areas of the course where you may not have another choice
– Full Swing Fundamentals – You’ll learn to hit Irons, Hybrid Clubs, Fairway Woods, from off the ground. And you’ll learn to hit your Driver off a tee. Each shot traveling in the air and on target
– On-Course Instruction – Learn to Play – You’ll partner with a professional for 4-holes of On-Course Instruction as well as participate in a friendly competitive event.
Start Your Golf Journey Now at an Orlando Beginner Golf Clinic!
Why learn to play golf the hard way, when Play Golf Now can make it easier and more enjoyable to play great golf, right now. No other Orlando Beginner Golf Clinic can provide that experience for you with a world class golf instructor.
Need More Information?
"*" indicates required fields