Golf Coaching Memberships
Being a “Serious Golfer” may not necessarily mean you are ready to go on tour. Serious Golfers are defined in many ways. But they all have one thing in common; they live, breath, sleep, and bleed golf. Serious golfers demand more from golf, including the person who provides the golfer instruction, coaching, and continual support. If this definition describes you, then Golf Coaching Memberships is a great investment into you and your game.
What is a Golf Coaching Membership?
Golf Coaching Memberships are designed for the serious golfer who would like more than just a lesson from time to time.
Not to be confused with a Video Golf Lesson Subscription, Golf Coaching Memberships provide you exclusive access to coaching services not provided other clients. A Membership affords you the flexibility of scheduling, ease of use and access, as well as customizable features. Golf Coaching Memberships are completely customized to each golfer’s needs, time commitment, and expectations.
Customizable Membership Options
Paid in advance for a one-year term, you can include many different options within your customized membership:
- Initial 2-Hour Skills Evaluation at the Practice Facility and on the Golf Course
- Short and Long-Term Improvement Plan Created with Periodic Follow-Up Evaluations
- A Customized Amount of Monthly 1-to-1 Private Coaching Hours (practice facility or on-course)
- Initial Fitness Performance Evaluation and Long-Term Plan by our Fitness Partner
- Initial Mental Performance and Conditioning Evaluation by our Mental Coach Partner
- One-Year Range Membership with unlimited use of Practice Facility and Practice Balls
- Access to Regularly Scheduled Supervised Practice Sessions
- Reduced Fees at Host Facility
- Professional Club Fitting Services and On-Going Equipment Maintenance
- Use of Ball Flight Technology when Practicing
- Reduced Fees when purchasing Equipment, Accessories, or Apparel
- Live Video Lesson Conferencing/Follow-Up Sessions
- Tournament Preparation and Caddie Services
- Instruction Services provided at other Facilities (additional expenses may apply)
- Other Services, Products, Equipment, and Coaching you Need to Make Your Membership Complete
Golf Coaching Memberships are not for everyone. This program is designed for golfers who are serious about their game. Not just a series of lessons, this is a long-term and complete solution to obtain improvement beyond the next level. Due to the expectations of the serious golfer, Golf Coaching Memberships are customized and individually priced. There is a limit of 12 Memberships available per calendar year (based upon your start date of term). Their is no age minimum or maximum, or preference to what you want to accomplish as a golfer. The most important requirement to your Golf Coaching Memberships is your commitment to yourself and your game.
For pricing and availability of Golf Coaching Memberships, please contact John at 407-852-8547 or email John@JohnHughesGolf.com
Need More Information?
Provide your questions or comments and John will personally contact you.