Another New Beginner Golf Program – Breaking 100 Golf Program!
Breaking the “100” scoring milestone is an important accomplishment for any beginner golfer. But how do you break 100? The “Breaking 100 Golf Program” will provide you the guidance and skills necessary to consistently break 100 every time you tee it up.
As the author of the “Golf Milestones” series of articles within Golf Tips Magazine, Top 25 Coach John Hughes is ready to assist you with accomplishing and shattering that milestone.
Breaking 100 Golf Program – What does it Include?
Scheduled for 4 consecutive weeks each month, you’ll learn to:
- Reduce the Amount of Putts you make any given round
- Gain short game skills that are required to surpass the 100 score milestone
- Reduce the “Big Number” by learning to play with the skills you currently possess
- Use your current Ball Flight to your advantage
- Learn the foundational skills necessary to hit more accurate shots
Each program session, you’ll spend 90-minutes with John and his certified staff at the practice facility, and on the golf course at Falcon’s Fire Golf Club. Each participant will receive videos of their progress as well as a PDF booklet detailing the items necessary for you to conquer the first scoring barrier of golf.
Breaking 100 Golf Programs are pre-scheduled throughout the year. A minimum of 6 golfers are required to conduct the program, with each program having a maximum of 10 golfers.
The next Breaking 100 Golf Program is scheduled to begin March
For more information about the program and to register while spots are still available, CLICK HERE