Video Golf Lesson Subscription
Can’t make an appointment for us to meet but want to improve your game? Want to obtain long-term improvement but can’t find the time to visit Orlando? No problem! A Video Golf Lesson Subscription is the answer!
What is a Video Golf Lessons Subscription?
A Video Golf Lessons Subscription is a way for you to communicate with John Hughes Golf from a distance to create an improvement plan that suits your individual needs. It utilizes video that you produce with your smartphone or tablet, making it easy and convenient to send and receive golf skill coaching.
There are 3 reasons why you should subscribe and take Video Golf Lessons:
- We’ll identify your strengths so you understand how you can make better decisions now to immediately lower your scores without improvement.
- You’ll understand the items withing your swing we can fix together to create sustainable improvement in the least amount of practice time.
- You’ll have follow up access to ask questions and continue your improvement while having access to tips, drills, and exercises that will assist with your improvement.
How Does a Video Golf Lessons Subscription Work?
1. Choose which Video Golf Lessons Subscription Package you prefer;
2. Upload the V1Golf App to your mobile device;
3. Create an Account and start taking videos of your entire game;
4. Within the app, choose me from the drop down menu of academies and instructors;
5. When I receive notice you’ve uploaded your videos, I’ll call you to discuss your improvement goals and what items of your game you want to improve the most;
6. After we speak, I guarantee you’ll receive your first Video Golf Lesson within 24-hours.
Your Video Golf Lessons will include a voice over from me explaining what you are doing correct as well as what one thing, if you work hard on improving, will produce the best results for you. The end of the video will include notes, tips, drills, and exercises you can do in your home, your office, or at the golf course that will immediately improve your game.