3 Days Golf School at Streamsong Resort in Florida
Looking to become a better golfer and have a thoroughly enjoyable vacation at the same time? Then we highly recommend one of our 3-days golf schools in Florida. Spending three days with an expert instructor at one of central Florida’s most incredible golf resorts is sure to be an unforgettable experience for you, and you’ll think back to your sessions every time you hit the links back home and raise eyebrows with your greatly improved game!
Streamsong Resort is an ideal location for a longer golf school, as its three 18-hole courses, short course, and putting course present a broad range of challenges for you to master with the coaching of your instructor. All three main courses are listed among the United States’ top 100 and are set among the gorgeous dunes, grasslands, and rolling hills of central Florida. And this is all besides the world-class accommodations, dining, entertainment, and spa opportunities that you will have access to during your stay.
As part of your three-day golf school, you will receive a wealth of video lessons, tools, and other resources from John Hughes Golf that will empower you to continue improving your game long after you return home. Check out all the perks that come with our golf schools, and we think you’ll be excited about booking your event soon!
3 Days Golf School in Florida at Streamsong Gift Certificate Terms and Restrictions
- Golf School Gift Certificates can be used for Single or Multiple Day Golf School Programs, at any location offered. Golf School Gift Certificates can not be used for personal coaching programs, swing aids, technology, equipment, rounds of golf, accommodations, or any other item.
- Pricing and rates of Golf School Gift Certificates vary based on amount of days purchased, location choice, and any ala carte services added to the standard Golf School programs described within JohnHughesGolf.com.
- Availability of dates and locations subject to change without notice.
- When redeeming a Streamsong Golf School Gift Certificate, a minimum of 5-weeks advanced notice is required.
- Should you need to change or postpone a Golf School Program purchased with a Golf School Gift Certificate, a minimum of 72-hours advanced notice is required. Failure to provide notice or not showing up for a program will constitute forfeiture of the entire Golf School Gift Certificate amount/value, plus subject to any cancellation fees imposed by a location.
- Gift Certificates can not be redeemed for cash.
- Gift Certificates are transferable, without additional cost, but must be approved by John Hughes Golf prior to transfer.
- Gift Certificates may not be resold online through a 3rd party.
- Gift Certificates have no expiration date, as per Florida Statue 501.95.
- Terms and restrictions subject to change without notice.