Golf School Gift Certificate Terms and Restrictions
• Golf School Gift Certificates can be used for Single or Multiple Day Golf School Programs, at any location offered. Golf School Gift Certificates can not be used for personal coaching programs, swing aids, technology, equipment, rounds of golf, accommodations, or any other item.
• Pricing and rates of Golf School Gift Certificates vary based on amount of days purchased, location choice, and any ala carte services added to the standard Golf School programs described within JohnHughesGolf.com.
• Availability of dates and locations subject to change without notice.
• When redeeming a Golf School Gift Certificate, at least 3-weeks advanced notice is required.
• Should you need to change or postpone a Golf School Program purchased with a Golf School Gift Certificate, a minimum of 72-hours advanced notice is required. Failure to provide notice or not showing up for a program will constitute forfeiture of the entire Golf School Gift Certificate amount/value, plus subject to any cancellation fees imposed by a location.
• Gift Certificates can not be redeemed for cash.
• Gift Certificates are transferable, without additional cost, but must be approved by John Hughes Golf prior to transfer.
• Gift Certificates may not be resold online through a 3rd party.
• Gift Certificates have no expiration date, as per Florida Statue 501.95.
• Terms and restrictions subject to change without notice.